A Day Of Fanciness!

Every little girl loves playing dress up.. especially when it means we get to look fancy! So when my friend send me an invite for a special tea party next week I thought to myself.. oh my gods.... What will I wear? I started frantically searching for a very prim and proper outfit... *Has a fit of giggles*.... And my new outfit was born thanks to {T.T}Tiny Trinkets and Little Closet. I am very certain my Mumma will have a hard time getting me out of this outfit! *Prances around feeling Fancy*




What I am wearing:

Hat: {T.T}Tiny Trinkets - Princess of roses Veil Hat Not yet available! But you will be able to pick this up at the upcoming  {All The Little Things} Toddleedoo Collaboration. The event opens on May 3rd so right now the sim is closed to visitors but be sure to go and check out this incredible Veil Hat!

Dress: Little Closet - Dolly Dress in Pink - New release! Come in both Baby and Kid sizes

Shoes: {T.T}Tiny Trinkets - These adorable kitty shoes comes from the Rosetta Over-all outfit ( seen below in next photo)

Necklace: Sadly! This {T.T} necklace is no longer available so hopefully you scooped it up the last round of All The Little Things because this beautiful necklace was sold only exclusively to that event. - be sure to keep your eyes on all on going and future events {T.T}takes part in because you are sure to find a treasure that will no longer be available after the event has ended.. but don't worry.. I will be here to remind you a ton about it!

Hair: D!va - Flora (Citrine) - Type A

Pose: .click. - Natural 3

And now I give you every girls best friend... DIAMONDS!


These sweet little face diamonds will be sold at the may round of .::Hello Beautiful::. - starting May 1st! They come in multiple colors as seen below in the add.

Outfit: {T.T}Tiny Trinkets - Rosetta Over-all

Hair: .ploom. - Honey - Browns





All pictures were taken at the stunning SIM - *StoryBrooke Gardens*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

The More You Know

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Our Past Adventures

About Libby and Charlie

RPing as twin three year olds discovering life as a TD in the big world of SL. Blogging is our passion as well as our family. If you want to contact us to blog for your store or event, you can contact us in-world: LibbyAnnabelle and/or ChewieCharlie. We are always on the look out for new and exciting releases. Thank you so much for checking out our blog!


Check out our Flickr, too!