Dino Army!


I present to you, my dinosaur army from SprinklyWinks!
You can play for your own army when the May round of Bro I Gatcha event opens on the 1st of May! and to get you all excited, the theme has to do with things that go RAWR...and it rhymes with winosaurs. 

Each dinosaur comes with 8 naptime animations. Yeah...8! Each piece is cuter than the next and each animation can be seen below! You are able to change poses by just clicking your dinosaur, no need to mess around with menus!


I thought I'd put in some close-up pictures of the dinosaurs. They're adorable and if my momma would let me sleep with all of them, I would. 






All the animations are accessible by clicking on your dinosaur. Easy, simple and they look great, too!





Little Closet is a unisex clothing store for the kids of Second Life. I'm probably slow with actually getting to this store and buying something, since they've been around for quite awhile, but I guess I'm reminding you all to go check out their store again!. I picked out their tucked tee, rolled jeans and tied shirt and was really happy with them. SURL are in this blog post, so you don't have an excuse! You might find something that you'll like, like I did!



Outfit
Shirt: Little Closet - Simple Tucked Tee - Cherry - Baby
Jeans: Little Closet - Rolled Jeans - Stone Wash - Baby
Tied Shirt: Little Closet - Tied Shirt - Cocoa - Baby
Pose: .Click. My Sword set

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

The More You Know

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Our Past Adventures

About Libby and Charlie

RPing as twin three year olds discovering life as a TD in the big world of SL. Blogging is our passion as well as our family. If you want to contact us to blog for your store or event, you can contact us in-world: LibbyAnnabelle and/or ChewieCharlie. We are always on the look out for new and exciting releases. Thank you so much for checking out our blog!


Check out our Flickr, too!