Gettin' ready for school

The Neverlands Event is still on, until the 20th of May!
The new round of Bro I Gacha Event opens 1st of May! 
As usual, I've put all the options of each gacha item at the end of the blog! Check 'em out or be a triangle. 

Guess what we did today!? We enrolled in school! Yup, we're practically adults and almost ready to buy a house. I got bout...five-dollars...and...five cents from my piggy bank...okay, maybe a small house!

 So today, after enrolling in school, Libby and I ran back home as fast as we could to pick out what we were going to bring with us on our first day and we found these cute lunchboxes. The lunchboxes also came with matching shirts! Did I mention how much I adored dinosaurs? Especially when they're covered in blue! Since Libby and I love to explore, we get lots of bumps and bruises so we decided to cover 'em with bandaids! It's our first day so we gotta look good, ya know. Speakin' of good looking things, have you seen these Studded Sneakers!? They come in so many colors and some of them have designs on them. I love the green dinosaur ones, but momma taught me to match colors so I picked the blue ones today! After an hour of picking cute things to wear and bring tomorrow...and getting distracted by all the toys, we finally took a picture! 

We've been waiting, what seems to be FOREVER, to get enrolled in this school. It's called Honey Hills. We hope to see some of you there, and if you see us there, say hi! we love to meet new people and we only bite the mean kids. 





Libby: 
Bandaids: !K*K! Vintage Life Flat RARE Bandaid
Top: Soda Pop Shop - Dinosaur 2 - Bro I Gacha Event
Pants: Soda Pop Shop - Fashion Diva - Capri's 
Soda Pop Shop - Lunch Box - Dinossaur 2 - Bro I Gacha Event
McKidz Panda Lunch Box RARE - The Neverlands Gacha Event
Shoes: [Cakepop] Studded High Top Sneakers - Light Pink
Pose: .click. Innocence 1
Hair: .ploom. Honey - Brown
Bracelet: Nach - Peace Bracelet - Gacha 


Charlie
Bandaids: !K*K!Vintage Green Stache Knee RARE & !K*K! Oui Oui Stache Knee
Top: Soda Pop Shop - Dinosaur Shirt [Baby] 10 - Bro I Gacha Event
Pants: *SprinklyWinks* Shark Shorts (B)
Lunchbox (right): McKidz Cupcake Lunch Box - The Neverlands Gacha Event
Lunchbox (left): Soda Pop Shop - Lunch Box - Dinosaur 10 - Bro I Gacha Event
Shoes: [Cakepop] Studded High Top Sneakers - Cyan
Pose: .click. My Sword 3




Gacha Options

Soda Pop Shop - Dinosaur Shirts - Bro I Gacha Event (Opens 5/1)

Soda Pop Shop - Lunch Boxes - Bro I Gacha Event (Opens 5/1)


McKidz - Raind Day Lunch Boxes - The Neverlands Gacha Event 


 Koala Kisses - Vintage mesh bandaids


Cakepop - Studded High Sneakers - fatpack - can be individually bought


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

The More You Know

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Our Past Adventures

About Libby and Charlie

RPing as twin three year olds discovering life as a TD in the big world of SL. Blogging is our passion as well as our family. If you want to contact us to blog for your store or event, you can contact us in-world: LibbyAnnabelle and/or ChewieCharlie. We are always on the look out for new and exciting releases. Thank you so much for checking out our blog!


Check out our Flickr, too!