Mmmm Donuts!

One of my favorite things in this world is donuts. Especially when they are fresh right out of the fryer and coated in icing and sprinkles. When I saw this outfit from ~*Buglets*~  only available at this months round of the Play Room I clapped my hands and danced around excitedly.. but then I got really hungry for a donuts! So I put my outfit on and went on a mega search for some fresh hot treats. 




All Hails the Donuts Kings!



Welp.. after my Donuts feast I came home to lay in my new donut pouf to sleep of the sugar coma




What I am wearing:

Outfit: ~*Buglets*~ TD Lil Donut Princess Gacha - Everything you see me wearing ( except my hair) Can be found at this months Play Room

Hair: Magika ~ Beans w/ no Bow Hud #1

Nails: *CutieCakes* Bow's Nail Design available at this months round of .::Hello Beautiful::.


Be sure to go check out this outfit fully of cuteness and yumminess at the Play Room!!!



This is pretty much mines reaction to this whole outfit *has a wild fit of giggles*


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

The More You Know

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Our Past Adventures

About Libby and Charlie

RPing as twin three year olds discovering life as a TD in the big world of SL. Blogging is our passion as well as our family. If you want to contact us to blog for your store or event, you can contact us in-world: LibbyAnnabelle and/or ChewieCharlie. We are always on the look out for new and exciting releases. Thank you so much for checking out our blog!


Check out our Flickr, too!