Sailing Adventures

Today I decided to let my Momma sleep in for a little bit longer then usual it being Mommy's Day and all!! So I went to go explore a new place I had heard about from a friend called It All Starts With A Smile. Before I left I packed a small bag of essentials I would need during my adventures for the morning with included some brand new outfits released by .:Soda Pop Shop:..  First thing I saw as soon as I got there was Ice cream!! And ohmygawds I love ice cream! I tried the pistachio and YUMMM! *pssst - Don't tell Mommy I had ice cream before breakfast....* 



What I am wearing:

.:Soda Pop Shop:.. ~ Kacey - Comes with everything you see on me! Tank Top, Skirt, Flats, Crown ( for the Princess in us of course!) Bow Ring, Heart Ring, And comes with sparkles for your face! 
Hair ~ Truth - Elyse Light Blondes
Prop ~ [Cosmic Dust Kids] - Yummy Ice Cream Pistachio ~ Available at The Playroom - May Round
Pose ~  .Flutter. ~ Pretty Girl 2


Welp after enjoying my ice cream I looked over my shoulder and saw some tiny boats floating in the water.. of course I had to quckly change into something that will allow me more movement. And a visor to block out the sun from my face! I got a little scratch on my leg from a splinter sticking out of the wood.. so I dug into my adventures pack and pulled out a band-aid....


What I am wearing:

.:Soda Pop Shop:.. ~ Kenzie ~ In Purple. Also comes in Pink! Outfit comes with everything you see on me ~ Visor, Bracelets, Jumper, Sandals, and Band aid.
Hair ~ D!va ~ Flora (Moon stone) Type A
Pose ~ .Flutter. ~ Pretty Girl 3

After i climbed down from the little boat.. more carefully this time I went on search for something bigger... like a sail boat!!! I changed into another outfit.. since i also got the other one a little bit wet.. oppsey daisy! So after I got changed I went up the pathway and first I came upon this amazing flower field I had to stop and admire.. Of course I started sneezing and all the pollen began to stick to my outfit.. Ughs!


What I am wearing:

.:Soda Pop Shop:.. ~ Natalie ~ This outfit comes with ~ Bracelets, Hair Bow, Top Ring, Capries, Tank Top, Necklace, Toe Sandals and Sparkles for your face!!
Hair  Magika ~ Beans 
Pose ~ .Flutter. ~ Pretty Girl 5

Welp... After sneezing for about 10 min I finally continued my search when I got to the top of the hill and I was finally able to see out into the open I couldn't believe my eyes!!! I saw a sailboat!!! After another quick change into something more suited for sailing I clambered down the hill and onto the shore where I boarded the sail boat and my heart sung! 


What I am wearing:

.:Soda Pop Shop:.. ~ Riley Dress ~ Comes with Bracelets, Cool Glasses *To keep that nasty glare from the oceans surf out of your eyes*, Dress, Sandals, Purse and an adorable little sailor buddy Bear! 
Hair ~ D!va ~ "Mimi" (Moon stone)


Welp that was all my adventures for the day.. I hope you enjoyed my journey this morning as much as I did *giggles*




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

The More You Know

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Our Past Adventures

About Libby and Charlie

RPing as twin three year olds discovering life as a TD in the big world of SL. Blogging is our passion as well as our family. If you want to contact us to blog for your store or event, you can contact us in-world: LibbyAnnabelle and/or ChewieCharlie. We are always on the look out for new and exciting releases. Thank you so much for checking out our blog!


Check out our Flickr, too!