A Bugs Life

I think by now most of you have learned I LOVE the color pink~ and if not welllll you will soon see!!! But what you might know about me if that I LOVE ladybugs! For an insect they pretty cute *grins* So you can imagine my excitement when ToddleTeez released not only this adorable Jumper but also a ladybug necklace and a glam ring pop!!!! .... Don't tell my brother I like bugs... he never let me live this one down... 

♥Everything I am wearing is listed down below ♥




If you are like me and fall in love with this outfit you will be rushing to go scoop this set up!! 


ToddleTeeZ  ~ Mary Jumpers {Pink}- Baby size ~ Available at La Boutique

ToddleTeeZ ~ Ladybug Necklace & Earring Set {Pink}~ Available at La Boutique

ToddleTeeZ ~ Cuddle Bug - Glam Ring Pop ~ Available at La Boutique

The  adorable rose shoes are not out yet until the 15 are from Tiny Trinkets! They will be released at the upcoming event ~ Le Petit Faire  ... HOWEVER!!! You can go to The main store in world where you will be sure to find an amazing store full of epic cuteness~ {T.T}Tiny Trinkets

The bracelet if from this rounds .::Hello Beautiful::. Brought to you by the amazing ~ ToddleTeeZ Birthstone Heart Bracelet Gacha - I am wearing the June Bracelet 

Nails are from *CutieCakes* and can be found at  .::Hello Beautiful::. ~ Bows 

Hair is from Baby Princess ~ Sarah Blondes 

Poses: 
#1 .Flutter. ~ Cute Girl  3 
#2 .Flutter. ~ Tiny Model 2

And here are all the keys to everything!


















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

The More You Know

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Our Past Adventures

About Libby and Charlie

RPing as twin three year olds discovering life as a TD in the big world of SL. Blogging is our passion as well as our family. If you want to contact us to blog for your store or event, you can contact us in-world: LibbyAnnabelle and/or ChewieCharlie. We are always on the look out for new and exciting releases. Thank you so much for checking out our blog!


Check out our Flickr, too!