Sunshine and Rainbows

This morning I decided to take a walk around my favorite path at *StoreyBrooke Gardens*. I Threw on my brand new outfit ( everything I am wearing is credited below ) and hit the road. When I got there I stopped and took a deep breath and let it out with a smile on my face. The sun was out, the birds were singing and I just started skipping along. Unfortunately, my foot got stuck on a rock and a took a small stumble but not to worry I had my brand new pack of band aids to fix my knee right up! And up and off I went a little bit further into the forested gardens. There I met a new friend - A bunny of course!!! His name was Ralf and he made me burst into fits of giggles quite often. If you get the chance you should go meet him and all the other cute little critters about!









What I am wearing from Head to Toesys!

* Hair: D!va - Mana (Moon stone)

* Headband: ~*Buglets*~ - Janie Headbands ( Lilac) -  available at this months May round of ..::Hello Beautiful::..

* Earnings: ~*Buglets*~ - Bella Earring Gacha ( Silver Amethyst ) -  available at this months May round of ..::Hello Beautiful::..

* Face Diamonds: {T.T}Tiny Trinkets Gacha ( Ailie Rare ) - available at this months May round of ..::Hello Beautiful::..

* Outfit: Loco.Motion Kawaii Romper - Pink ( Baby Size )

* Band aid - Tic Tot Toe Gacha ( Rainbow) - available at this months May round of ..::Hello Beautiful::..

* Bracelet - ToddleTeeZ - Birthstone Heart Bracelet Gacha -  Rainbow - Rare  - available at this months May round of ..::Hello Beautiful::..

* Nails - *CutieCakes* - Bows Nail HUD -  available at this months May round of ..::Hello Beautiful::..

* Shoes - {ugly duckling} from the last round of Kids playroom

Teeth:
[ PXL ] OpenMouth PRO Basic Pack (The Original) Version 2.0

Poses: 
.Click. - Natural 1 (m) from Naturals Pose Pack
.Flutter. - Silly girl 4 - From Silly Girl Pose Pack

And here is all the gacha pack keys! This is seriously an AMAZING round of ..::Hello Beautiful::.. - You don't want to miss out on all of these awesome releases! Now running from May 1 - May 24th. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

The More You Know

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Our Past Adventures

About Libby and Charlie

RPing as twin three year olds discovering life as a TD in the big world of SL. Blogging is our passion as well as our family. If you want to contact us to blog for your store or event, you can contact us in-world: LibbyAnnabelle and/or ChewieCharlie. We are always on the look out for new and exciting releases. Thank you so much for checking out our blog!


Check out our Flickr, too!