Chasing Rainbows and Fishies


During my exploration of the new sim I saw something bright and mystical over my Auntys house...  So I went down the path and around the bend and saw.. a rainbow!!! I couldn't believe my eyes!!! I searched and searched for a pot of gold or even a leprechaun.. but to my luck no such thing. So instead I just stood and admired it 



What I am wearing

That's So {Kyoot} - Brylee ~ Red

Ploom - Madison ~ Blondes

Since I found no gold or leprechauns I went further on down the pathway and found some fishys! Well I didn't have much movement options in my long dress so I quickly changed into one of my new jumpers and hoped onto the rocks to look at the fishies.... Welp I am a total clutz and almost stepped right into the water.... Opps! 


What I am wearing

{Sugar Blossom} ~ Sarah Outfit in Damask 

{T.T}Tiny Trinkets ~ LALA Flats ~ I am wearing the Pink ones.. But they are also available in Mint, White and Sky!

Bracelet ~ {T.T}Tiny Trinkets ~ Elli bracelet

Hair ~ Magika ~ Reading [1]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

The More You Know

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Our Past Adventures

About Libby and Charlie

RPing as twin three year olds discovering life as a TD in the big world of SL. Blogging is our passion as well as our family. If you want to contact us to blog for your store or event, you can contact us in-world: LibbyAnnabelle and/or ChewieCharlie. We are always on the look out for new and exciting releases. Thank you so much for checking out our blog!


Check out our Flickr, too!