Catching Frogs Day!


Guess what today is! It's catching frog day...not officially but I'm sure if I write someone a letter they'll make it a day for everyone! To fit the day, ToddleTeeZ came out with this really awesome outfit called Toadally Awesome. I love it and I love green so I was so excited to be given the chance to wear it!


I found one! I may not be quiet but I am fast and I'm ready to bring home a frog to add to my collection of pets...and no, my momma and daddy don't know that I'm getting a new pet...yet.


I caught him or her! I did it! I made sure that my hands were wet before touching the froggy, don't worry! No frogs were harmed during the making of this blog. Scouts honor!


Outfit: ToddleTeeZ Toadally Awesome Outfit (Includes shoes)
Pose 1: .click. Boyish 2
Pose 2,3,4: Camera-Shy - Catching A Frog Pack (Frog included)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

The More You Know

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Our Past Adventures

About Libby and Charlie

RPing as twin three year olds discovering life as a TD in the big world of SL. Blogging is our passion as well as our family. If you want to contact us to blog for your store or event, you can contact us in-world: LibbyAnnabelle and/or ChewieCharlie. We are always on the look out for new and exciting releases. Thank you so much for checking out our blog!


Check out our Flickr, too!