25c mud pies!


Since I'm going to school now, I decided to start my own business so when I'm finished school, I can start making some money to spend on toys! So I put my brain together and look what I got! Mud pies! and they're only for 25c. Momma said is worth a lot when I'm little like this. 


I didn't get a lotta customers but I think it's 'cause I was out too late and everyone was inside having dinner? but then why wouldn't they buy my mud pies...they could've had it for dinner! I gotta make sure to tell all of my neighbours about them. 




Outfit: ToddleTeeZ CoolCat Red Jacket Shirt B
Shorts: ToddleTeeZ CoolCat Shorts B
Mud pie stall: <:*BoOgErS*:> Wearable Mud Pie Stand RARE
Pose: .click. Boyish 2



This cute boy's outfit from ToddleTeeZ is well-worth the buy. Although I am not wearing the glasses in this blog post, they are included and they do work well with the outfit. 




There's different ones that you can get! I was lucky enough to get the mud pie stall because who wouldn't want a pie for 25c!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

The More You Know

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Our Past Adventures

About Libby and Charlie

RPing as twin three year olds discovering life as a TD in the big world of SL. Blogging is our passion as well as our family. If you want to contact us to blog for your store or event, you can contact us in-world: LibbyAnnabelle and/or ChewieCharlie. We are always on the look out for new and exciting releases. Thank you so much for checking out our blog!


Check out our Flickr, too!