Back In Time

Bro I Gatcha Event starts 5/1 
Prehistoric theme and heaps of things to look out for! 

Today, I found a place where dinosaurs are as scary as my momma when she's angry! I took some pictures to show you...from a safe distance *looks around for his momma*...sort of. 

My journey started off with a huge glowing portal...so of course, I went into it! Duh! As soon as I did, everything started spinning around me and I started to feel that sick feeling in my stomach when I drink milk, then BAM! I was standing on the ground again and I was surrounded with DINOSAURS.
There were big ones and bigger ones! Some had sharp teeth, one had a big huge ball at the end of its tail, and one even had spikes on its head! There were heaps of dinosaurs there, but I only had time to go see the ones closest to the portal entrance, so when you visit it with your family (or just you!) make sure to explore the whole entire sim and tell me what other cool things you saw!



This is as close as I could get. I'd like to see you try!




I like to think he was smiling for the camera...



Look how big this one was compared to me! I made sure I was a good distance away so I didn't get squashed.


I don't know this dinosaur. He did a lotta eating, but I think the T-rex is going to have a hard time getting to him with all those spikes on his back! 


Hat: TTT - Blue Dino Hat (Bro Gatcha Event - Starts 5/1)
Shirt: ~TheKiddoShop~ - Sporty Boy - Shirt - Group Gift
Sweatpants: ~TheKiddoShop~ - Sporty Boy - Sweatpants - Group Gift
Shoes: [Cakepop] - Studded High Top Sneakers - White
Poses Used: .Flutter. Cool Boy & .click. My Sword



Gacha Options - Tic Tot Toe - Bro I Gatcha Event




I also want to let everyone know how EXCITED I am for the new Jurassic World movie. Here's the trailer! Be excited with me! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

The More You Know

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Our Past Adventures

About Libby and Charlie

RPing as twin three year olds discovering life as a TD in the big world of SL. Blogging is our passion as well as our family. If you want to contact us to blog for your store or event, you can contact us in-world: LibbyAnnabelle and/or ChewieCharlie. We are always on the look out for new and exciting releases. Thank you so much for checking out our blog!


Check out our Flickr, too!