Ahoy!

Ahoy! 
Pixiestix gacha opened today and to celebrate that, I present to you my collection of whales, octopus, turtles, and dolphins from SprinklyWinks, available here

We recently just moved to Honeybriar so I had the awesome job of packing up my toys and moving them into my new room (psst...you should see Libby's room..PINK). So I unpacked all of my toys from their boxes and put them all in my room and as you can see in the background, I got a lot of toys and that's only half the room! SprinklyWinks sent me a big box the next morning and when I opened it, I saw these cute guys! They're animted with 8 different poses, too! They're more naptime buddies that I can use when my dinosaur ones are in the washing machine! 


Look how cute they are!


Did you notice somethin?! I lost a tooth! Momma said that the fairy lady is gonna come and give me something for it, but why? why you want me tooth!


Only 10 of my pals in this picture! The rest were chilling at the front


Here are some poses that I was able to take pictures of! I love 'em all!


Credits:
Shirt: Mikanto - Exterminate!
Shorts: Mikanto - Cargo Grey 
Shoes: [Cakepop] - Studded High Top Sneakers - Powder Blue

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

The More You Know

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Our Past Adventures

About Libby and Charlie

RPing as twin three year olds discovering life as a TD in the big world of SL. Blogging is our passion as well as our family. If you want to contact us to blog for your store or event, you can contact us in-world: LibbyAnnabelle and/or ChewieCharlie. We are always on the look out for new and exciting releases. Thank you so much for checking out our blog!


Check out our Flickr, too!