A whole new world!



Well this last week has been absolutely insane for me because I have moved not only in RL but we also in my SL because we decided to buy our very own sim with our Aunty Ally, Uncle Marc and Aunty Madi! Now that I am all moved in my RL I took the time to explore our new family sim and boy are there some amazing things happening. And what perfect opportunity to discover all the new things in some of my new outfits!!! 




Strolling down one of the pathways I found this really cool looking light so I stopped to admire the new surroundings and just take a deep breath and enjoy the fresh country air and listen to the sounds of alla wild life around me.




I was looking down and admiring my shoes and I notice the bottom of the shoes have the most adorable foot print on the bottom



After exploring this pathway I went around a bend for more discoveries... and boy did I find them!

To be continued...

What I am wearing:

Outfit: {Blubb} Lilian ~ Available at Limited 50! ~ I checked back today and only TWO are available! Hurry donw to get yours before they are all gone

Glasses ~ {T.T} Little Bear - Available at Limited 50 ~ Sadley however they are all sold out and were exclusive to that event only. 

But chin up because these adorable shoes! Are also from {T.T}Tiny Trinkets and are now available at the mainstore! They are the LALA Flats ~ I am wearing the white ones.. But they are also available in Mint, Pink and Sky!

Bracelet ~ {T.T}Tiny Trinkets ~ Elli bracelet

Necklace ~ ToddleTeeZ Charm from the SideWalk Gacha 

Hair ~ [01] Beans ~ Magika



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

The More You Know

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Our Past Adventures

About Libby and Charlie

RPing as twin three year olds discovering life as a TD in the big world of SL. Blogging is our passion as well as our family. If you want to contact us to blog for your store or event, you can contact us in-world: LibbyAnnabelle and/or ChewieCharlie. We are always on the look out for new and exciting releases. Thank you so much for checking out our blog!


Check out our Flickr, too!