Lions and Tigers and.. PANDAS!

Today on my daily adventures I came across the Oasis Zoo which had a large verity of animals. Some of which are my favorite... Pandas!!! Which was quite fitting considering my outfit of choice for the day *giggles*.  I stopped to watch them for a while and watched in wonder as one of the pandas got onto a horse spring and started riding it! Of course I had to stop and pose in front of another having his daily meal. I absolutely adore pandas.... Don't you?




What I am wearing:

Koala Kisses ~ Panda Dumpling ( Baby Size ) - Outfit comes with adorable leggings and boots

.Ploom. ~ Madison Blondes

{T.T}Tiny Trinkets ~ Beautiful Princess necklace - No longer available for purchase, however, you should still visit the in-world store where you will find a treasure trove of cuteness.

* Nails - Turducken Nails for TD - available at this months May round of .::Hello Beautiful::.

McKidz Dancing Panda Headphones

Here are some more pictures of these hilarious pandas.. enjoy!



* Hysterical giggles viewing this picture again*


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

The More You Know

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Our Past Adventures

About Libby and Charlie

RPing as twin three year olds discovering life as a TD in the big world of SL. Blogging is our passion as well as our family. If you want to contact us to blog for your store or event, you can contact us in-world: LibbyAnnabelle and/or ChewieCharlie. We are always on the look out for new and exciting releases. Thank you so much for checking out our blog!


Check out our Flickr, too!