Back To The Future!

So a lot of you know that there is something new and amazing spreading around the kid grid lately. And that is a new contest called Battle Blogs! Sammy Jo from Soda Pop Shop asked me to show case her super adorable Futuristic outfit! So as soon as I had it on I was ready to hit the road on a search for DeLoreans and crazy men with white hair! ( See below for outfit description and where to pick this up at!)

Imagine my shock and giggletastic surprise when I came across this sort of look-a-like DeLorean. You know I had to pose in front of it with a big grin on my face.



Well after posing and looking so cute in my new outfit I decided to McFly it and take my hover board over water... Welp.. that wasn't such a good idea.... * although the laughter from my brother coming from the safety of dry land would say other wise * 


I thought I was finally starting to get the hang of it when.. OMGAWDS WALL! How do I stop this thing!


Clutching onto my Future Butterfly Jar and trying to flap my wings I made it up and over the wall... I don't think I have ever been so excited to be on solid ground before....


Thank gawds!!!

Soda Pop Shop - Street Princess ( Baby and Kid Sizes) - Exclusive for the Battle Blogs Contest

* Hair - D!va - "Lili" (Moon stone)









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

The More You Know

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Our Past Adventures

About Libby and Charlie

RPing as twin three year olds discovering life as a TD in the big world of SL. Blogging is our passion as well as our family. If you want to contact us to blog for your store or event, you can contact us in-world: LibbyAnnabelle and/or ChewieCharlie. We are always on the look out for new and exciting releases. Thank you so much for checking out our blog!


Check out our Flickr, too!