Soccer or football?

SprinklyWinks is at this month's Sidewalk Gacha Sale
This event is basically a whole bunch of great designers displaying some of their creations along the side of the road! When you go there, I suggest you wear your comfy shoes because there's A LOT to get through. 

So the last few days has been hectic. My family and I have moved onto our own full sim, so we've been busy decorating it all and moving our new house! There was so much space that I thought I would be out SprinklyWink's soccer set and have a few kicks.  I've been always into sports. Even if I'm just watching it on TV, I still enjoy it, but I would rather be playing it! Football is no exception. After scoring a few goals, I had to take a seat and get a snack! Unfortunately, Libby didn't like to play with me so I didn't have a goalie or anyone to share my chocolate biscuits with. 


The cooler that I'm sitting on comes with the set! There's so many goodies inside that you can eat 


The set has a Minecraft theme. I personally love the Endermen, so I wore their uniform. You can see below that the Creeper version is green.


Ugh, next time, I have to drag Libby outside to play so she can get away from all her dolls!

Wearing:
*S*W* Enderman Uniform #1 @ Sidewalk Gacha Sale
*S*W* Enderman Uniform Shorts @ Sidewalk Gacha Sale
Kaleidoscope - What if Braclet @ Limited 50 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

The More You Know

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Our Past Adventures

About Libby and Charlie

RPing as twin three year olds discovering life as a TD in the big world of SL. Blogging is our passion as well as our family. If you want to contact us to blog for your store or event, you can contact us in-world: LibbyAnnabelle and/or ChewieCharlie. We are always on the look out for new and exciting releases. Thank you so much for checking out our blog!


Check out our Flickr, too!