Dreams


I am absolutely loving this April round of  *-*Dream Kids Mall*-* Nature event. So many Cute finds! I came across this adorable outfit pretty quickly and I knew I would be wearing it often. If you haven't been there yet to check it out i highly suggest you do.. you won't be sorry! 





What I am wearing:

Hair - Truth - Elyse Browns - This was an epic score for me because it comes with an unrigged version so you can resize. I had to play with the hair for a bit before i finally got it to fit correctly ( for the most part) But I was pretty excited. 

Outfit is made by *Cherry Pop* you can find their main store Here but this adorable jumper is at the Nature Event mentioned above.

Shoes - From {dream doll} They do not have an in world store so you can find their marketplace store Here

What I have in my hand is a gacha from the Nature event. It is the Enchanted Nature Jar [caterpillar] from the Soda Pop Shop. 

Poses: Come from .ғlυттer. - Purchased at the 2015 Pose Fair

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

The More You Know

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Our Past Adventures

About Libby and Charlie

RPing as twin three year olds discovering life as a TD in the big world of SL. Blogging is our passion as well as our family. If you want to contact us to blog for your store or event, you can contact us in-world: LibbyAnnabelle and/or ChewieCharlie. We are always on the look out for new and exciting releases. Thank you so much for checking out our blog!


Check out our Flickr, too!