Its a real Hoot!

During my adventures shopping at the April *-*Dream Kids Mall*-* Nature event I came across this so super cute Owl outfit. I couldn't resist buying it and it was the first thing I tried on when I got home.



What I am wearing:

Viv.a! Kids-Outfit -Owl ( TD) You can find their main store here but this adorable outfit comes from the event mentioned above. The outfit even comes with adorable shoes. And if you haven't figured this out yet I L-O-V-E outfits that come with shoes!

Owl cage is also from the event and is a gacha - Droplet - Magic Of Nature Owl - Blue

Hair - D!va - Bambi Type B in Citrine

Poses: Come from .ғlυттer. - Purchased at the 2015 Pose Fair

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

The More You Know

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Our Past Adventures

About Libby and Charlie

RPing as twin three year olds discovering life as a TD in the big world of SL. Blogging is our passion as well as our family. If you want to contact us to blog for your store or event, you can contact us in-world: LibbyAnnabelle and/or ChewieCharlie. We are always on the look out for new and exciting releases. Thank you so much for checking out our blog!


Check out our Flickr, too!