Milkshakes with Daddy

Yummmy who doesn't love Root-beer floats? Especially with their daddy! When my daddy offered to take me out for a root-beer float I was so excited because I knew I would get to wear my new outfit from .:Soda Pop Shop:. that was released for this 50 Linden Friday Sale!! And how adorable is this little outfit?


 This super adorably cute outfit comes with:

* Hud for t-shirt
* Comfy Pants in Baby and Kid
* Cool Glasses
* Hair Bows
* Sneakers - ( you know I am a sucker for outfits that come with shoes!!)
* Bow ring
* Bracelets

Sold Separately in an add on pack:
* Jacket ( wearing in photo) Baby and Kid size
* Baseball Cap
( picture of full add-on pack below)

Hair - D!va "Mimi" (Citrine)

Pose: ...:Something New:... - My Milkshake!











Be sure to pick up your copy of this outfit for this weeks 50 Linden Friday!.:Soda Pop Shop:.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

The More You Know

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Our Past Adventures

About Libby and Charlie

RPing as twin three year olds discovering life as a TD in the big world of SL. Blogging is our passion as well as our family. If you want to contact us to blog for your store or event, you can contact us in-world: LibbyAnnabelle and/or ChewieCharlie. We are always on the look out for new and exciting releases. Thank you so much for checking out our blog!


Check out our Flickr, too!