Bumblebees

I dont know about you but Spring time is one of my favorite seasons. Fresh flower scents everywhere you go and the little buzzing of bee's flying around scurrying to get their drops of honey. So when I went out to search for the most beautiful spring scenery I wore my new Bee Romper from Loco.Motion



What I am wearing:

Summer Romper BEE Outfit
* Romper Bee in Baby Size ( also comes with kids!)
* Eyelet Maryjanes

>> This adorable outfit also comes with a Sun Hat Pictures Below
Visit her In world store or her MP Store

Hair: Magika - Beans - Hud #1 w/ Bow

Necklace: {T.T}Beautiful Princess necklace - Awesome Me - This super cute necklace was sold at the Little Thing event which has now sadly passed but it is my go to necklace for most of my outfits so hopefully you picked yours up during the event as well :D - However I strongly Suggest you visit her main store > Here < Sometime. She has a plethora is cuteness

Pose #1 - Flutter. ~ Tiny Model 1
Pose # 2 - .click.  ~  Innocence 2



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

The More You Know

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Our Past Adventures

About Libby and Charlie

RPing as twin three year olds discovering life as a TD in the big world of SL. Blogging is our passion as well as our family. If you want to contact us to blog for your store or event, you can contact us in-world: LibbyAnnabelle and/or ChewieCharlie. We are always on the look out for new and exciting releases. Thank you so much for checking out our blog!


Check out our Flickr, too!