TGIF!!!

Friday is the best day of the week in my eyes... Because it is the start to what is always the best weekend ever. It means I have more time to explore and spend time with my family. So when Molly from Loco.Motion released this Casual Friday outfit, I knew it would be perfect for my Friday adventures. This outfit comes in many different styles and easy style is just as cute as the next!

I am wearing the cupcake version of the outfit because I ADORE cupcakes. I am pretty sure I could eat one with every meal if my mamma would let me. * hints momma hints!*

* Loco.Motion Casual Friday - Cupcake * Baby size* Also comes in Kid sizes!

* The adorable kitty shoes comes from {T.T}Tiny Trinkets - Bliss Rose-kitty flats

* Hair comes from .ploom. - Madison - Browns

* Pose - .Flutter. ~ Pretty Girl 1



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

The More You Know

Contributors

Powered by Blogger.

Our Past Adventures

About Libby and Charlie

RPing as twin three year olds discovering life as a TD in the big world of SL. Blogging is our passion as well as our family. If you want to contact us to blog for your store or event, you can contact us in-world: LibbyAnnabelle and/or ChewieCharlie. We are always on the look out for new and exciting releases. Thank you so much for checking out our blog!


Check out our Flickr, too!